COVID-19 Safety Policy
Last updated: January 18th, 2021
Our Los Angeles hotel believes the Safety of our guests & employees is of paramount importance and we are committed to protecting you while you stay with us.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and the World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Farmers Daughter Hotel is committed to ensuring our customers’ experience and flexibility during these challenging times.
- Follow the cancellation policy that was outlined during your reservation. Please read the terms and conditions carefully.
- You will receive an email that also outlines the various cancellation policies.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
Farmers Daughter Hotel has always been committed to providing the highest cleaning standards for all of our hotel operations/departments. We are constantly researching the latest disinfectants, sprayers, UV lights, and other means to keep the hotel as pathogen-free as possible.
- Housekeeping Service: As part of our commitment to safety and our frictionless travel efforts there is no Housekeeping service. This keeps our contact during your stay to a minimum. After check out rooms are left for a minimum of 24 hours before our staff will go in to clean/sanitize the room. This does not mean you can not ask for a change of towels, more soap, etc.
- Surface Areas: In all public spaces, the company will be continuously cleaning all public areas using products that are EPA approved. All touchpoints are being cleaned. These touchpoints included areas such: Elevator buttons, guest self-check-in / check-out kiosk (these are cleaned after each use), pens, credit card machines, key card makers, door handles, seats, couches, chairs, laundry carts, laundry machines, keyboards, iPad touch screens and more.
- Guest Contact: To help alleviate the risk of COVID-19 transmission through person-to-person contact we will be adding signage in various public areas to remind everyone to maintain social distancing protocols. Everyone (Guests, Employees, Vendors, etc) is required to wear a mask in public areas. We will be adding Hand Sanitizer in public areas (though we recommend hand washing as the best policy). Our employees are required to wash their hands once every 30 minutes.
- Food Safety: At Farmers Daughter Hotel, food handlers are trained in safe food preparation and service practices. We are constantly conducting inspections using the health departments’ food and safety guidelines.
Other General Information:
- Cashless: To help keep the contact to a minimum we have made the decision to go 100% cashless. This means we only accept credit cards / Apple Pay & Google Pay.
- Self Check-in / Check-out: As mentioned above we offer only Self Check-in / out options. There will always be someone around the property to help you if you should get stuck.
- Duplicate Key Cards: Our self-check-in system also allows you to make your own duplicate key cards.
- Guests on Property only: To keep everyone safe minimize risk we are only allowing guests with a reservation on-site. Any visitors you might be having must be registered beforehand or they will not be allowed on the property.
- PARKING: Self-parking only. $15 per night plus a 10% city parking tax.
Please keep checking back as the policies will be updated as new information is given to us by local and federal agencies.