COVID-19 Safety Policy
Last updated: May 11, 2020
Our Los Angeles hotel believes the Safety of our guests & employees are of paramount importance and we are committed to protecting you while you stay with us.
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Farmers Daughter Hotel is committed to ensuring our customers’ experience and flexibility during these challenging times.
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by June 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. *Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
Farmers Daughter Hotel has always been committed to providing the highest cleaning standards for all of our hotel operations / departments. We are constantly researching the latest disinfectants, sprayers, UV lights and other means to keep the hotel as pathogen free as possible.
- Surface Areas: In all public spaces, the company will be continuously cleaning all public areas using products that are EPA approved. All touch points are being cleaned. These touch points included areas such: Elevator buttons, guest self check-in / check-out kiosk (these are cleaned after each use), pens, credit card machines, key card makers, door handles, seats, couches, chairs, laundry carts, laundry machines, keyboards, iPad touch screens and more.
- Guest Contact: To help alleviate the risk of COVID-19 transmission through person-to-person contact we will be adding signage in various public areas to remind everyone to maintain social distancing protocols. Everyone (Guests, Employees, Vendors, etc) is required to wear a mask in public areas. We will be adding Hand Sanitizer in public areas (though we recommend hand washing as the best policy). Our employees are required to wash their hands once every 30 minutes.
- Food Safety: At Farmers Daughter Hotel, food handlers are trained on safe food preparation and service practices. We are constantly conducting inspections using the health departments food and safety guidelines.
Other General Information:
- Cashless: To help keep the contact to a minimum we have made the decision to go 100% cashless. This means we only accept credit cards / Apple Pay & Google Pay.
- Self Check-in / Check-out: As mentioned above we offer only Self Check in / out options. There will always be some one around the property to help you if you should get stuck.
- Duplicate Key Cards: Our self check-in system also allows you to make your own duplicate key cards.
- Guests on Property only: To keep everyone safe minimize risk we are only allowing guests with a reservation on-site. Any visitors you might be having must be registered beforehand or they will not be allowed on the property.
Please keep checking back as the policies will be updated as new information is given to us by local and federal agencies.